- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Project management skills; ability to establish time lines/project plans and adhere to schedules
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with internal and external customers as well as Executive Leadership
- Mature and professional in attitude and appearance
- Detail oriented individual with ability to determine root cause and assess corrective action
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills; ability to multi task
- Ability to quickly assess and change based upon fast paced environment
- Analytical thinker, recognizes patterns
- Problem solver, sees problems and resolves issues
- Fast learner, able to adapt quickly in fast paced environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in health related or business field preferred
- One year experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Two years scribing or clinical experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, you must be able to sit for extended periods of time; Effectively communicate with clients/physicians both verbally and in writing
- You must be able to lift, push or pull up to 25 pounds, have close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust your focus with good hand-eye coordination.
- Minimum of 25% travel
Performance is assessed in a written format at the end of the 90-day probationary period.